Saturday, August 05, 2006

About Aishwarya Rai

Clothes, Casuals and Formals: I like structure jackets, form fitting gowns for formal wear and chikan salwaar kameez for casual wear. Jeans & T- Shirt do very well too. I hate anything that's fussy and frilly.
Favourite hero-heroine: Raj Kapoor, Nargis
Favourite all-time movie: Casablanca
Food habits: Fussy About Very plain fare. I am not fussy about food at all. I can survive on dal chawal and vegetables.
Do you diet: NO!
What makes you happiest: My family and a very close group of friends
What scares you the most: Roaches, I abhor them
What do you absolutely hate: Gossip, hypocrisy
Your dream man: Should be handsome but not necessarily tall and dark!
Your idea of love: Is what my parents share
Your weakness: My willing-ness to take people at face value
Your strength: My self-assurance. It's ever present even in the worst situations.
The most outrageous pass made at you: Nah, can't talk about it
Your idea of bliss: Lies somewhere in the vicinity of my bed (I love to laze, that's all I mean!).
You're possessive about: The people I care for.
Motto: Be kind, there are battles being fought and not all of them are on the battlefield
Best compliment you've received: A child at an orphange told me that my warmth over shines my beauty. I was bowled over!
Favourite colognes: Happy by Clinique
What turns up on: Razor sharp intelligence, witty repartees
Do you have a fovourite pastime: Sleeping (Alone, mind you!)
Your idea of sexy: A combination of vulnerability and intelligence
Music: What kind?
Favourite number-group: I am very democratic in my tastes, anything that's music to my ears, will do
You're sentimental about: A lot of things from my childhood
Do you try practical jokes: No, I don't! I am too polite for that
Favourite holiday resort: Any place that gives me peace of mind
You admire: Strength of character
You believe in: In God first and then myself
Any pets: I can only think of one right now, me!
You're paranoid about: Being an under-achiever
Any colours you're crazy about: Black, I love it!
You're booked in the industry till: I utter the magic words, 'I Do'.
The saddest moment in your life: When I didn't make it to the top three in my 10th grade
MESSAGE TO FANS: Life may be one BIG drama, and we, character in it.... But....LIVE IT.....Every moment in it

No comments: